Saturday 10 November 2012

Last assessment

Just got the red bag back from my tutor. She wrote a lovely assessment and suggested a few things before I hand in all my course work to the final course assessment. I really hope my parasol turns up again soon (missing since three weeks) so that I can hand it in too. My tutor had to work with the picture on here only. Not great really! However I might consider making a new one. Different colours maybe and a different design? 

I'm not sure what to do next. I would love to do more course work but I also would really like to go further with the textile artwork I'm doing already. I need to think really hard for a while! However I will continue posting some of my work here, especially the experimental and exciting things!

Just straight to follow then my very first felt picture I ever made. I entered it in this Christmas Exhibition at an art gallery here in Aberdeen. They called for A4 sized 2D artwork with the theme 'grotto'.

'Nymphaeum'

No comments:

Post a Comment