Thursday 15 August 2013

Formal Assessment

I sent all my work away for formal assessment in May and now received my feedback. The mark is lower than I expected (or hoped) but after being involved in assessment of art in education myself recently, I can understand my mark better. The thing is that it is very difficult to know which work should be selected to demonstrate your abilities and even more your learning experience. Distance learning offers so much but also makes some aspects more difficult. For example the formality of my written work and presentation was not a focus during the course for me. However I regretted that very much later on. I'm very happy to have completed my course and achieved my mark. Sadly I won't be continuing with OCA for now due to finances and personal circumstances. I will try maybe transfer my credits to another educational institution but not right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment